Some people never think about their eyebrows at all and some dream of having perfect eyebrows. This dream becomes more pronounced when a person has eyebrow loss due to illness/medications, accidents, heredity, or age. Here, we will review the differences between having lace eyebrows (trendily known as eyebrow wigs) and microblading.
Lace eyebrows are replacement prosthetics that are made from 100% real human hair. These can be easily attached by using the same body-safe glue that is used for attaching strip eyelashes
Microblading is a semi-permanent tattoo technique that is applied to create an illusion that you have fuller eyebrows.
What are the Benefits of Microblading and an Eyebrow Wig?
Knowing the benefits of both microblading and lace eyebrows can give you a better picture of what to choose between the two. So let’s have a look.
Benefits of Microblading
- Reduces the time to get ready when you wake up in the morning.
- Gives you a natural-looking eyebrow.
- It doesn’t smudge or smear-off, especially if you are having an active lifestyle.
- The session for microblading only takes one and a half hours for three years of worry-free eyebrows.
- The pigment does not lose color, but only loses saturation.
- Very safe.
- This usually lasts for 1 to 3 years.
Benefits of Eyebrow Wigs
- It has complete coverage or solution when it comes to your eyebrows.
- It has a natural appearance.
- Since it is a temporary solution, there is no commitment to it.
- Low cost or budget-friendly.
- It is risk-free.
The overall choice when it comes to choosing either doing a microblading procedure or applying lace eyebrows is up to the individual who needs it. If you are the one that has a budget, microblading can be a good choice, but if you are just looking for a quick and temporary solution for your eyebrow, then getting or applying an eyebrow wig is the best choice.
To know more about wigs, hair extensions, eyebrow wigs, or microblading, visit our website today at tiffanichanel.com.